POLAR MOSSY OAK
- Ways to wear
Whether spring skiing or in the depths of the winter white, BUFF Polar multifunctional headwear is made with a combination of Polartec® Classic 100 fleece™ and microfiber giving it the powers of thermal protection and the ability to wick and quickly dry. Nine inches longer than BUFF Original multifunctional headwear for more versatility and coverage.
- Features licensed Mossy Oak® artwork
- Multifunctional - 9+ ways to wear
- Soft polyester microfiber performance fabric
- Polartec® Classic 100 lightweight fleece
- Lightweight thermal performance
- Semi-seamless - fleece sewn to base of microfiber
- Polygiene® fabric treatment on microfiber helps control odors
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 29 (L) x 9.75 (W) inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
100% polyester microfiber
Fleece: 100% Polartec® 100 microfleece™
Polygiene® Active Odor Control
Permanent effect, lasts the lifetime of the garment. Environmentally friendly application. Fleece fabric does not contain any Polygiene.
Polartec® 100 microfleece™ Provides the ideal level of insulation for most outdoor activities.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron